Let’s face it – life is more complicated when you don’t have a full set of functional and beautiful teeth. Missing teeth can make it hard to bite and chew, not to mention the embarrassment that gaps in your smile can cause. The good news is that Dr. Jed Burton is more than capable of restoring your smile using Harlingen dental implants. Implant treatment from Drake Family Dentistry can help you:
- Eat a wider variety of delicious and nutritious foods
- Smile with confidence in all your social interactions
- Aid your digestion through more complete chewing
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Look younger, healthier, and more attractive
- Increase your overall self-esteem
Implants are a reliable way to get your teeth back. Call us today at 956-450-7375 to schedule your consultation with a dental implant expert.
Enjoy Functional Teeth & Better Oral Health
Implants have been around in one form or another for hundreds of years. In the past few decades, however, implant technology has increased by leaps and bounds. Nowadays, implants are the preferred way to replace missing teeth, whether you have a single tooth that’s gone or you need a complete mouth of teeth restored.
Modern dental implants are usually made from titanium. This metal will completely fuse with your jawbone to serve as a replacement tooth root. New bone material will actually grow around the metal post, becoming a sturdy base for replacement teeth that will restore virtually all your biting and chewing capacity. Your implant restorations will look as lifelike as natural teeth; no one will know that you’ve had implants placed. Other benefits include the following:
- Your implants will last for decades, if not for the rest of your life.
- Implants are completely compatible with your jawbone – your body accepts the implant as its own.
- You’ll be able to bite and chew easily again.
- Dining out will become a stress-free experience rather than a chore you have to endure.
- You’ll enjoy a confident smile knowing that your replacement teeth are secure and look beautiful.
Let Our Implant Options Give You Back a Beautiful Smile
Dr. Burton has vast dental implant experience, so you’ll receive the highest level of care possible when you partner with Drake Family Dentistry for your implant placement and restoration. We’ll use our office’s advanced technology to plan and perform your treatment, including digital imaging and digital X-rays. Plus, we offer you two forms of sedation to help you relax, either laughing gas or a small pill.
Depending on your needs, below are some of the dental implant restoration options you may have:
- Single Implant With a Crown – We’ll place a single implant and top it with a beautiful crown.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your new bridge will anchor in place to implants to replace several adjacent teeth.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We’ll replace all your teeth with a custom treatment plan using implants.
Get back your smile and your bite with Harlingen dental implants from Drake Family Dentistry. Call us today at 956-450-7375 to schedule a consultation, or make an appointment .