It’s virtually impossible to maintain a perfect smile throughout your lifetime. Our teeth can suffer from cavities, infection, and other problems requiring a Harlingen restorative dentist to repair them. Fortunately, Dr. Jed Burton and the team at Drake Family Dentistry are pros when it comes to repairing smiles. With our treatment, you can:
- Enjoy a strong bite once again
- Smile with confidence in public
- Prevent more extensive damage
- Look younger and healthier
To get your smile back in shape, call Drake Family Dentistry today at 956-450-7375 for an appointment. Our friendly office is conveniently located on East Tyler Avenue, not far from its intersection with East Harrison Avenue. If you’re nervous about your treatment, we offer sedation in the form of laughing gas or a small pill.
Rely on Our Skills to Renew Your Oral Health
Because so many things can go wrong with your teeth, Drake Family Dentistry offers many types of restorative dentistry. When you come to us for help with your damaged smile, we may recommend one or more of these restorative services:
- Tooth Fillings – We’ll help you decide on the type of filling that’s best for your situation. Choices include gold, amalgam, composite resin, and porcelain.
- Root Canal Treatment – This beneficial service can eliminate your tooth pain and save your tooth from extraction.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Crowns and bridges are the workhorses of restorative dental care. They repair and replace damaged and missing teeth.
- Dentures – We can fit you with either full or partial dentures to give you back a beautiful smile and strong bite. Implant-secured dentures may also be an option for you.
- Dental Implants – These replacement teeth roots make it possible to replace any missing teeth by securing restorations (crowns, bridges, or dentures) on top.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Dr. Burton will design a custom treatment plan to give you back a complete set of functional, beautiful teeth.
Call Drake Family Dentistry to get help from a Harlingen restorative dentist: 956-450-7375. You can also make an appointment if it’s more convenient.