At Drake Family Dentistry, we understand that dental fear is real. Some people simply don’t like having their teeth worked on. Others have had painful dental work in the past. That’s why we offer Harlingen sedation options. With expertly administered sedation, you can:
- Eliminate your fear about being in the dental chair
- Get the beneficial routine care your smile needs to shine
- Catch oral problems early before they worsen
- Reduce your fear about future dental visits
Call us today at 956-450-7375 for gentle dental care. You’ll find that our team is exceptionally compassionate and understanding.
Stop Dental Fear With Sedation
Many people are nervous about going to the dentist, especially if it’s been a long time since your last dental visit or if you had a traumatic experience at the dentist as a child. The team at Drake Family Dentistry wants you to know that you’ll be in excellent hands with us. Not only are we great at comforting anxious patients, but we also offer you two types of sedation to calm your nerves. You can choose between:
- Inhaled Sedation – With this method of sedation, you’ll breathe in sweet-smelling laughing gas through your nose. In moments, you’ll begin to experience a light and airy sensation. Your arms and legs may even feel tingly. The effects of laughing gas vanish just as quickly once oxygen is administered, so you’ll be able to drive yourself home with no problem.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Dr. Burton will prescribe a small pill for you to take ahead of your appointment or once you arrive at our office. It will give you an all-over feeling of relaxation and take your mind off your dental treatment. You may remain groggy for some time afterward, so you’ll need to arrange for a ride home.
Don’t put off your smile care because of fear. With our Harlingen sedation options, you’re sure to have a relaxing visit. Call Drake Family Dentistry today at 956-450-7375 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment if you prefer.