There’s nothing to fear about Harlingen oral surgery at Drake Family Dentistry. Dr. Burton has performed countless surgery procedures over his many years of practice, so your smile is in good hands with him and our team. An oral surgery procedure here will help you:
- Get out of pain from damaged or diseased teeth
- Prepare your mouth for dental implants or dentures
- Prevent bigger oral problems down the road
- Gain peace of mind about your oral health
If you think you need dental surgery, call us today at 956-450-7375 to schedule a consultation. You’ll find our office on East Tyler Avenue, not far from its intersection with East Harrison Avenue.
Stop Your Pain With an Oral Surgery Procedure
At Drake Family Dentistry, we use the latest dental technology for diagnosing and repairing your smile. Our office is equipped with digital X-rays and intraoral cameras that make your care as precise and efficient as possible. Although we use local anesthesia and take a gentle approach to minimize discomfort, you’ll have your choice of inhaled sedation or oral conscious sedation to take the edge off your anxiety.
Common oral surgery procedures we perform here include:
- Tooth Extraction – If you have a damaged or diseased tooth that we’re not able to save with a filling or a root canal, then we’ll gently remove it. Extracting a problem tooth can help prevent additional complications with your other teeth and gums.
- Wisdom Tooth Removal – If your wisdom teeth are causing you problems – for example, coming in under your other teeth or at the wrong angle – we’ll remove them. Removal will stop your pain and help restore your oral health.
- Dental Implant Placement – Unlike some dental offices that only restore dental implants, Dr. Burton can also place them. He has received advanced training in implant surgery, so you can rest assured you’ll receive precise treatment and a reliable outcome.
Don’t suffer from pain or a damaged smile! Call Drake Family Dentistry today at 956-450-7375 to schedule an appointment for Harlingen oral surgery. You can also make an appointment if you prefer.