Over the years, custom dentures have helped millions of people enjoy having a full mouth of teeth. If you’ve lost all or nearly all your teeth, you could get your smile back with Harlingen dentures. The crew at Drake Family Dentistry use these artificial teeth to help our patients:
- Smile confidently when socializing and at work
- Enjoy eating a wider variety of delicious and nutritious foods again
- Improve their oral health and total body health
- Make better first impressions in their professional lives
Isn’t it time you had a full mouth of functional and beautiful teeth again? Call Drake Family Dentistry today at 956-450-7375 to schedule your dentures consultation.
Create a Gorgeous Grin With Custom Dentures
Unless you’ve had custom-fitted dentures in recent years, you probably aren’t aware of how comfortable and long-lasting they are these days. Thanks to several advances in materials and manufacturing, our modern dentures fit better and hold up better than ever. They are nothing like your grandparents’ old “false teeth” you might remember from your childhood.
As far as conventional dentures go, there are two basic types:
- Full Dentures – These teeth replace a full arch of missing teeth on either your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. They are easily removed for cleaning and care.
- Partial Dentures – If you have some healthy teeth remaining, partials may be a good option for replacing the rest of your teeth. They clasp to your other teeth to stay in place.
We can also anchor your dentures in place using dental implants, giving you a superb fit and performance. You won’t need any denture adhesive or suction to keep these dentures in place. Implant dentures choices include:
- Implant-Retained Dentures – We’ll anchor your teeth with dental implants using snaps and balls to make sure they stay in place, whether you’re eating, speaking, or laughing.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Our most comfortable style of dentures are secured using a metal bar attached to your implants.
Harlingen dentures from Drake Family Dentistry will give you a lot to smile about. Call us today at 956-450-7375 to schedule a consultation. You can also make an appointment if you like.