We all want to maintain a happy, healthy, and beautiful smile. That doesn’t just happen on its own, however. To keep your mouth in good health and your smile as attractive as possible, you need Harlingen general dentistry. Dr. Jed Burton and the team at Drake Family Dentistry have been serving the area’s smile care needs for many years. Rest assured that with our help you can:
- Keep smiling confidently in your social life
- Gain an edge in your professional life
- Prevent painful and potentially expensive oral problems
- Maintain good oral health and peace of mind
- Avoid embarrassing face-to-face interactions
Make sure your smile stays in good shape! Call Drake Family Dentistry today at 956-450-7375 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find our office conveniently located on Tyler Avenue, near its intersection with East Harrison Avenue.
Maintain Your Best Smile With General Dental Care
As far as an at-home oral care routine, it is best to brush your teeth at least twice daily for two minutes each time and floss once daily. Doing so will remove trapped food particles and plaque that feed cavity-causing bacteria.
However, there’s more to good oral care than just what you can do at home. That’s where general dental services from Drake Family Dentistry come in. With our treatment, you can feel confident you’re getting the care you need to keep your smile healthy and bright. We offer a variety of treatments designed to help you maintain the best smile possible, including:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Visit us every six months to catch small problems before they worsen.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We’ll deep clean your gums with scaling and root planing to remove built-up tartar and bacteria.
- Mouthguards – Protect your pearly whites from damage during sports or other athletic activities with a custom mouthguard.
- Tooth Sealants – These thin plastic coatings form a protective barrier against bacteria to prevent cavities.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – We can recommend products to help relieve your chronic dry mouth.
Advanced Technology Ensures Precise & Efficient Treatment
We realize there aren’t any shortcuts when it comes to great dental care. To make sure you receive top-notch treatment at every visit, our office has taken the time to invest in using the latest dental technology, including:
- DIAGNOdent Cavity Detection System – This system helps us detect tooth decay invisible to the naked eye.
- Digital Imaging – Using special software, you can see a smile preview before your cosmetic or restorative dental work.
- Digital X-rays – These X-rays emit up to 90 percent less radiation than standard X-rays.
- Intraoral Cameras – See what’s going on inside your mouth just like your dentist does.
- Telescopic Loupe – This instrument magnifies the view inside your mouth for better diagnosis and treatment.
- E-Claims Processing – With the click of a button, we can process your insurance claim for quick payment.
- Paperless Charting – Computerized records make charting and record-keeping more accurate.
Make sure your smile stays gorgeous with general dentistry in Harlingen. Call Drake Family Dentistry today at 956-450-7375 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .