When it comes to repairing smiles, a crown or bridge is often our go-to. That’s because Harlingen dental crowns and bridges are such versatile dental restorations. In the skilled hands of Dr. Jed Burton, they can help you:
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of delicious foods again
- Smile with full confidence that your teeth look great
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Make better first impressions
- Look younger, healthier, and more attractive
If you’re ready to get back your beautiful smile, give Drake Family Dentistry a call today at 956-450-7375 to schedule an appointment. As a bonus, we use digital imaging to show you what your new smile will look like beforehand.
Smile Confidently & Enjoy Your Meals With Crowns & Bridges
A crown looks like a tooth and is designed to slip over the top of a damaged tooth to repair and strengthen it. A bridge is made up of several crowns bonded together and is cemented into place to replace one tooth or many teeth. We offer several types of crowns and bridges, including:
- Single Crown For Repair – We’ll attach a beautiful, lifelike crown to your tooth to help prevent further problems. It will look authentic and restore virtually all your biting and chewing power.
- Fixed Dental Bridge – This type of bridge is typically made up of two crowns on either end and an artificial tooth or teeth in the middle. The crowns will fit over your natural teeth for support.
- Implant-Supported Crown – If you have a missing tooth, we’ll place a dental implant in your jaw, then attach a crown on top. Dr. Burton has received advanced training in implant placement and restoration, so your treatment will be in good hands.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – While similar in function to a fixed bridge, this type of bridge anchors to at least two dental implants to replace several missing teeth in a row.
Don’t live with a damaged smile any longer! Call Drake Family Dentistry today at 956-450-7375 for dental crowns and bridges in Harlingen. You can also make an appointment .